October 11,2019
                                Dear Rengle,
You're my favorite content creator and  want to write this letter for youthis letter is an occasion to express my feelings and myand apreciations for you.
For the beginning,I wanna say who I am. I'm Sara and I' m from Iasi , at highschool. I am 16 years old and I 'm like every teenager.[irelevant] I love to watch videos on youtube ,especially ,those who whichhave a good content and who whichcan make me happy, amazed ,or the youtubers who  go though different problems and their experiences are a lessons for me. And you are a model for me.  In general , I want to learn various things and to accumulate informations ,but on the other hand , I love to pass the time with ........a smiley person  ,in real life and on social media.So I think you make a goog stuff on youtube. You suddently give us the opportunity to learn new things ,for example ,you often speak about the aAmerican society,because,I know, you want to move on in U.S.A.so ,it's cool you are another source of information for teenager. you are a smart person ,so I think,that's the reason you make a good job. Because I can be both quite and energetic.  And I need people who make me laugh.[nu mai spune despre tine, nu tu esti subiectul aici]
Well, I like you for the way you are, for the person you are and the dancer on you.
I really aprecciate the spontaneity you have, the naturalness  to speak , the freedom you show.
One day, when I saw you,  I didn' t know you are bisexual and I liked how you dance[and how well you dance.  I was delighted with your dances. Then I wanted to know more about you, I searched you on instagram and yes ,you take beautiful photos. After that , I saw an...... interview where you spoke about your family and your life and then I realised you are a beautiful soul ,even if it was the first impression about you. I kneow you are  awesome.
I 'm both sad and happy . I m happy ,because now I accept the diversity of people , love and personality because of you ,because you show me made me understandthe people  can be different but can love in an....... honest way.  I 'm sorry for judging the people who  was werea little bit different in my mind ,but now , I appreciate and support them. So , I m sorry for my judges , but I m honest and I realise my mistake.
So since I had seen you , I was so excited. And  sometimes when you post a new video  , I watch it  and I like so much the way you dance. Your coregraphy [u]are [/u]isthe best for me and you send a lot of emotions  and the freedom it s here ,in your talent I think.
I hope one day I will meet you and you will show me one step. It can be funny because I don t have any idea about what the dance  means. I m not talented.
In the end, I wish you the best and keep your head up. Look at you and say "I was a change for someone" because you were a change for me.
                                            Lots of love,
                                                             Sara.

Last edited by forhomeworks (2019-12-16 16:17:40)