Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe how some people dress

Describe how some people dress

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

What defines us as humans? Only our dreams and thoughts? We must to leave a path behind us, make something great, that will inspire incoming generations to improve the quality and the charm of life on the earth. Creativity is a way to survive in an increasing-creative world, and this we can see in many domains of life as art and science. One of the most common fields of art in our days is fashion and we can't live without it, because gives us a identity. It's important to know how people dress, to know to whose social category, nation or religion belongs the person.
In our country this fact doesn't matter too much for us, because we, like each former member of the Eastern Block, were in the beginning of '90s in pursuit of taking over each form of Western-styled clothing, and this still happens in our days too. We can distinguish young people from older people not only by face and behavior, but also by clothing - one are more traditional dressed and the others  have more urban clothes. Also, the clergy and state institutions representatives have distinct vestments  and uniforms.  On ocassions, romanians show their traditional costumes, quiet similar to the other Balkan  and Estern European traditional costumes.

Last edited by M I T I C A (2019-06-11 00:09:45)

It's true. Creativity is really important and it can help us in many ways. Like you said, fashion is one way and it turned out that it's the biggest interest for all of us. Well, when I read the title, I was expecting something else, but this, your text, it was an interesting idea and became a good story.

I agree with you. Of course, it is important how you dress because the clothes you choose to wear  say a lot about you, about your personality. Also in your composition you said something about the creativity and I think that it is a very   important thing nowadays.

well, you can’t say that clothes defines us as humans. In our country clothes are not that important and i’m okay with that. It’s the best when people dress however they want and wear clothes they’re comfortable in. Traditional clothes are too old fashioned to wear everyday, I must say i have never seen someone wearing traditional clothes in town, that would be way too much

I like the fact that you choose to view fashion as a form of expressing one's creativity, I agree with that, but I think you might have exaggerated a little while talking about it's importance, as you were hinting that it might even be a defining feature, which it is really not. Sure style and fashion decisions in general might separate generations and people from different places, but they will only even be a exterior layer, only sometimes really bearing a piece of the wearer's personality

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe how some people dress