Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Letter of recommendation

Letter of recommendation

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Dear Sir,
I would like to address this recommendation letter to present Mr. Sorescu for the position of sales manager at Amazon Company. I met Mr. Sorescu when I had the first interview for my position as Sales Manager of my Company  .  Later, I became his colleague and boss. 
I have been working in the same team for a year, having the opportunity to observe her desire and professional development. As I have been able to observe, Mr. Sorescu is a smart, working and highly motivated person, able to always find the best solution for  problems encountered.  In the aforementioned department, Mr. Sorescu was responsible and devoted and contributed to the progress of the campaign. 
During one of our days he worked with our campaign, he had the chance to gain experience and improve in the field.  During the projects she was involved in, I noticed her teamwork skills, solving emerging issues, and a high level of creativity in product promotion.  At the same time, Mr. Sorescu has a professional, confident and proactive attitude, always offering suitable solutions, due to the ability to predict and think in general. Based on the above, we want to strongly recommend Mr. Sorescu to be hired  Sales Manager position.
Sincerely,
CEO of OLX Romania.

Hello, bud!
Despite that Mr. Sorescu is a HE, not a HER, I liked your reccomendation letter. You pointed so well his good traits such as teamwork skills and were always talking positively about your experience with him as a colleague, then as a boss. However, I think that the structure of a formal letter has much more details which you didn't mention there. But it doesn't mean that your's is bad, don't get me wrong! Just a few more things to add, and it will be perfect!
All the best!

You wrote Mr. instead of Mrs. or Ms., if you were referring to a girl. But I liked the letter, you used a lot of specialized words and became a real recommendation letter. Good job! Now I don't really know what real recommendation letters are like but it looked like one.

Is it mister Sorescu or mrs Sorescu? Anyway, great job writting this letter and I appreciate the originality. I think with this kind of letter, you can easily convince any firm to hire this person. Maybe you should have wrote more and give more details, but it is well done. Great job!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Letter of recommendation