Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A beautiful village

A beautiful village

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I have to describe a beautiful village, it's easy for me to do this because I live in the village, and I can say with my hand that the most beautiful childhood is the one lived in the village. In the morning you get the sound of the animals and the hot sun rays.

A beautiful village is where people greet each other and smile every time even if they do not know each other. The people are calm, warm and in their place, well, every village has the old ones who dare every day, but it can not be all nice, right? A beautiful village has its green fields where children play all sorts of fun and fun games, their laughter is heard over the land, and the elders smile at any baby rasety.

A beautiful village has the days of the village where people gather and make a lot of horseradish, sing together and drink together. A beautiful village has a beautiful history and not to forget the village museum where we find all sorts of ancient objects or signatures, statements of important people.

I understand what you mean, and I totally agree. A beautiful village is mostly about the people who live there, and not about its location on the map. If the location is beautiful but the people are uneducated then, visiting that village isn't a pleasure at all. But if the location isn't very beautiful, but the people are, then it could be a great pleasure going there.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A beautiful village