I live in a block of 10 floors in the Mircea neighborhood.
   There are many trees around the block, in the shade of which I play in summer with my friends in the building. Near the block there is also a playground for children where there are swings and slides.The apartment they live in is has three rooms. One is the parents, mine is other, and  the third of my sister. My room is the most beautiful. I personalized it so that I feel good in it. On the left side of the room I have a very soft bed, bought from IKEA, and on the right I have a desk where I do my lessons. On the desk I sat down a laptop from where I go online. Right next to the office I have a library with several books in it. The kitchen is spacious, in the middle there is a table with four chairs. Here we have a family meal every day, and here every one of the four family members tells us what we did over the day. In the kitchen there is a large fridge and a chest of drawers. But the most interesting thing in the kitchen is the nest in which my parrot lives, Cocolino. I  named it so because he has a mosquito at the top of  head.
Even though it is not a very large apartment, my home is warm and welcoming with all those who pass the threshold.

Last edited by sebih (2019-12-08 13:47:35)