Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A beautiful village

A beautiful village

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Today I will describe my grandmother's village. This is not a beautiful village only in terms of landscapes, but also in terms of memories.
First I want to talk about what this village looks like. It is an unusual village because it is not that typical Romanian model and it is much more beautiful than you would expect. In my grandmother's village you will find paths with stones, green grass and fields with haystacks. On the field, the cows graze grass, and on the trails the people in the village pass by the carts. There people are very welcoming and always waiting for you with open arms. I know a few words make it seem ........... a simple village, but you can realize how unusual it is just when you get there. And that you can make an idea, I just want to tell you that my grandmother's village seems like a village in the stories of Ion Creanga.
And now what about memories? When I was a child, I spent a lot of time at my grandmother's house and I loved sitting there. So, because I was staying at my grandmother......... in vacations, I was staying in her village. My grandmother always took me to walks and I could admire the wonderful landscapes there. I was a friend of all the kids in that village and I was playing with them on the street. But because my memories are not necessarily things related to the beauty of the village, but more to the beauty of my childhood, I will not tell it all, but all I want you to remember is that my grandmother's village is the nicest one I have ever seen and I am not exaggerating.
And, finally, people, welcome to Moşna! Do not you want to take a walk?

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-06-09 23:02:19)

Oh, you described it very well and it made me to want to go there to see that village and those people from there. I think you made great memorises in your childhood while you were sitting there in holidays!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A beautiful village