Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Injury

Injury

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Childhood is full of adventures which sometimes lead to minor injuries, all of that being part of childhood and old memories.
I remember some time ago, I was playing with my friends outside, my boy friends, because I have always had boys around me since I was little, my only neighbours being them. They were always teaching me new things, a lot of them leading to getting a little bit hurt. So, as I was saying, I remember one time, I was playing football outside with them and we were having a lot of fun, as usual, not caring about anything else but the game.
As we were playing, the ball went over a fence in....... a yard. I decided to go get it as I was the smallest and I could sneak into all of our neighbours’ gardens. So I went in there, J was looking for our ball when I looked right into their dog’s eyes. I freezed for a second but when I saw it coming right after me I started running like never before. The adrenaline was so high, I wasn’t paying attention to the “route” and I ran right into a tree. I got a little dizzy but I didn’t stop until I got out of there. When I got back, I had some bruises on my forhead and legs but it was all worth it, because now I can tell this story and laugh about it all over again, just like I did back then.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-06-04 16:37:49)

I like so much these kind of memories from childhood. You will get old, never forget it and always laugh about it! I like the way you described the action and how you felt.

WOOOW, literally I love your childhood just for only one story!! To be honest, I've never had such memories because I've never had neighbors my age to play with. And I'm sad about it. Anyways, your writing is impeccable, I basically love everything about it. I just realized, but this could be also a lie and just a fictional story for the sake of the homework. But it's ok, it still made me remember my childhood, and somehow this is its purpose. Keep up!!

Childhood stories are the best. It is very exciting to see how chldren think and how they try to get out from impossible situations. I used to do a lot of stupid things when I was a kid, it wasn't funny then, but when i remember them now, I can't stop laughing. From your story, I can tell you had a great childhood.

I remember when my brother broke his hand. We were at school playing the "keep the ball in the air using your head" game :)
Someone kicked the ball too hard and it went over a fence. My brother jumped over the fence, but he slipped and that is when it happened. He is alright now (after months of recovery).

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Injury