Last year, there was a festival somewhere in my city i really wanted to go to but i had a lot to study for the national exam. All my friends were going and I wanted to convince my parents to let me go .............. . I tried to talk to them and finally they let me go but just for one night out of three.
Anyway, the only day I could go came and I was very excited. I started getting ready just in time. First was choosing an outfit, a very hard part for me, but I got through that. Then, I did my makeup, it did not take long because i knew what I wanted to do. After an hour or so, my aunt came to my place to pick me up and we both headed there. We listened to music .......[pe drum] , to get ........ the festival vibe, and started talking. It wasn’t a very long ride, but when we got there there were no parking spots. We spent nearly half an hour to look for one until we finally found one. Just after we entered the festival we went to eachother’s friends and I haven’t seen her all night.
I spent my first half of the night dancing, having fun, eating, then, all of a sudden, it started raining. My clothes were wet, as well as my hair, shoes, and practically all of me and not because i didn’t have where to go, away from the rain, but because I didn’t want to let the rain ruin the night.
After an hour the rain stopped but I was still soaking wet. It wasn’t such big of a deal until I started to get cold. I didn’t have a jacket or anything to keep me warm so the only solution was to go home, end the night and not get sick and that was exactly what I did. I got home, changed my clothes, went to bed and thought of how fun was that night. Even though I had to go home pretty early for a festival, probably around 1:30am, it was awesome to spend my time with my friends, listen to music while dancing in the rain.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-06-04 16:25:38)