Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A former teacher you liked

A former teacher you liked

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

A former teacher you liked
  In the 6th grade my class was informed that our French  teacher will move out of the country and the next day we had to meet the new teacher who will teach us for the next 3 years.
    We were expecting to be the other teacher because we knew that is the only one right now and he teaches to all classes. We were all sad that the French teacher left, knowing that now we have to do with the one we did not like, but, surprisingly, when we were less expecting, a young teacher entered the door, he was not so tall but he was very smiley so he caught our attention with his energy. The way he teaches us French and the joy that he had and bring to class everyday it made us wait all day just  for his French classes.He love to travel, had a lot of animals and the majority of them were dogs,he never stop doing what he likes and that was learning new things and love to teach another ones new things in the best way he can. We liked him so much because he was different than the others teachers. The grades did not matter because if we only participate in class we already learn a lot of interesting information not just about French grammar but also about French history or people who are from that country and he also show us photos or videos with beautiful places from France.
         All of us can saw that he love his job and he love children and spending time with them and that’s why he was one of the best  teacher I ever had and I am glad that the other one had to go because we never knew what we knew now from him.

I have had some teachers like that in the past and I think they are truly the best. This ‘alternative’ way of teaching really catches students’ attention and keeps us interested. I think more teachers like this should exist and maybe our lives could improve because of this.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A former teacher you liked