Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Long distance relationship

Long distance relationship

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

A long distance relationship is that moment when you are with someone  just spiritual....... [asta e o opinie, or aici, in intro, trebuie sa identifici neutru situatiile, cadrul, personajele, istoricul, importanta]. I believe that a long distance relantionship doesn't work, for a number of reason.... .
Fistly, for me a relationship at distance is the bad thing ever, because we both will suffer, because we are  far away from the person that we love. I mean we can wait, we can say that all will be alright but this is just a lie because we can't make face to the reality so we hope and hope and hope  but it is just bul...shit, we should live to pass away, to enjoy the life.
Secondly, the couple can be really in love, the truth love of their life, but when 2 people are are separated by nature, .... is inevitable for them to have ....other relationship I mean, ...... knowing new people, interacting with somebody else, that love of each other will be ruined, maybe the feelings will be there forever, but the things will be not the same.
In the other hand, I also believe that you both live for love, you will be fine, you will love each other in every moment, maybe for that moment when you will be far from each other will be a little bit hard, but you will survive. Obviously, ..... depends ... how kind of person you are.
In conclusion, a long distance relationship is a hard thing, you should love too much for this to survive.

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-01-04 09:54:43)

I could say that I'm afraid of distance relationships. I don't think I could be happy in such a relationship. As you said, feeling must be very strong to keep two people together without meeting for a long time. I think the two people need to have a lot of things in common to have what to talk to each other, because in their case communication is really the most important.

I kinda don't agree with you. In the third paragraph, you said that is inevitable to avoid another relationship because you always meet now people an so on. Actually, it is very possible. If you are committed to that person, you are capable to wait and you can stay loyal. If you are patient enough, you will see that person one day, so what would happen if you cheated on him/her? Of course, that "date" won't be happening.
But I agree with you somewhere. If you really love each other, you will survive because you know you love that person and that person loves you too, even though it is hard.
Usually, in a "long distance relationship", people cheat because they can't bear anymore, the distance. And as you said, it depends on every person, but I think that they don't do that because they meet new people, they do that because of the need of love and in my personal opinion, I don't understand them.

In my opinion,I think that distance relationships are hard. Why? Because you can lie very much and none if you could realize if it is true or false. Then you don’t see that person every day and it is very sad. If you trust your love one then have a great relationship!

I heard that the relationship that overcomes the distance is rewarded with eternity. Yeah, you can say I'm dreaming and that I'm that hopeful person who just tries to change something and who believes that it will be alright. No, I don't believe in it. I think it's possible to have a long distance relationship by contacting each other through the Internet, but you are right, it's hard. Personally, I think that the place where love should always remain is the book. There nobody can hurt it or doubt it. There love doesn't have to be always proved.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Long distance relationship