Io man I don't know how to tell you this but I have never been to a festival [ai auzit de Craciun sau Paste?] before so I don't know how to describe one. And you ....are..... going to be like "oh then you should have picked the other option with the food court you dumbass" and I would be like "really man ..are.... you gonna (put) ask me to describe a food court?"  Ok then we do it your way but this turns out badly, let me tell you clearly that is your fault. Ok enough so food court.
Big place with lots of stands( I think you call them but I'm not very sure) from where you can order food (of course). Oh and also there are lots of tables so you can enjoy your meal there if you don't have a home or I don't know, you live in your grandma's basement. The smell (it's) is like you forgot you..r.... soy sauce in you..r... macaroni and cheese after you made some french fries. The music is good I guess if you are deaf and colorblind at the same time.
I don't think I have anything more to add to this magnificent description so see ya!!!

Last edited by Pops (2019-06-08 11:56:38)