Iasi is a very populated city and of course ,very exposed to accidents.
Someday,it happen one bad event ,even when the idea is very good.
When I say Iasi ,I think at a young population due to University who is very good,but cannot be exclused the olders  and the people willing to perpetrators
This little part of „criminals” ,wrong people can sometimeinfluence the good mood of the students  or of the olders,but I emphasise students.
Why I’m saying all these things?
Because last night I lie in bed in my room ,after I had finished a very tiring day at school. I wanted to be as an adult who watch the news ,like my parents (good joke. You laugh ,I know.)
As soon as , I found a news channel ,the news who run on schedule was about Iasi,emphasised what I had said at thr beginning of this.....I don’t know what...can be a story.
The news begun with „ Iasi ,a city very developed with a majoriy represented by the students”and others good things.
And after  „ The event las night , organisated for the graduates of University held in front of Palace of culture ,in open aie ,has several accidents „ .I will not quote all I hear on Tv but I will resumate it.
As you saw, a couple of nights ago ,it  hapenned an event in honor of the students ,a different event ,I’d say because it was an awards show in open air( A good idea)
Since the beginning ,it has semnalated a thelf of a grsduate was stolen a certain amount of money from the purse which she weared with the outfit. Immediatly,the culprit was found and he got arrested for one day ,being charge of stealing . From what I understood ,the police gave back thr missed money .
Considering it ‚s not enough ,another boy planned to provoke  an arson behind the scene. He hasn ‚t really been able ,but being under the influence of drugs ,he didn’t  realise whar she did.
Wirhour any conclusion,I think that the bad people oughtto thinking twice before do something bad,because bad by bad become bad.