Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Crazy person

Crazy person

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I'm pretty sure that you know one or more crazy people. I know a lot of people of this type but now I want to talk about one person. His name is Cristian, he has brown hair, green eyes and he is a little plump. He is one of my best friends and I spent my childhood with him. We have enjoyed together we have quarreled over the years, but one of the most important things is that we passed all the obstacles together. Our friendship has become more and more powerful after all the obstacles and incidents taken. After so many years of friendship, I can say that he is crazy in the best sense of the word. When we were younger we used to do bad things like breaking the windows, we went into abandoned buildings and after we were chased by the guards and so on. but one of the craziest things that he did was when we were 12 years old we love to visit forbidden places. When we were in an abandoned building full of dogs and surrounded by guards he tried to make a joke and he screamed as loud as he could. In a few seconds, we saw a bunch of guards who came after us. We managed to get out of all but it turned out to be a bad joke in a bad moment.
We still good friends since then, but we haven't seen for a while because I moved but we keep in touch

Last edited by gameover (2019-05-23 17:01:20)

At the start of your composition I was thinking that you might actually talk about a real crazy person, but I saw what it was all about. I like your conclusion - friendships, if they are to last, they will last forever.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Crazy person