Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Family reunion

Family reunion

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Family is one of the most important things for us in life. It helps us in everything, it is with you in good times, but in the hard times, it will not abandon you but the most important thing is that the family will love you unconditionally no matter what happens. If you succeed in life family will be the reason for your success, your relatives will support you in what you want to do and will try to always give good advice. If you find yourself in a difficult situation don't be scared to ask for help from those close to you, they will try to get you on the right track regardless of the situation.
The family consists of the people closest and dearest to you. You don't get together very often with them but you have to trust the most in your relatives. For me, it is a big day when I meet with the whole family. I can share everything I have on my soul and I can tell them everything that has happened from the last meeting. One thing I don't like when it comes to family meetings is that it's always loud and we can't get along with each other.
Maybe for others, the family is not very important but they will figure out when they would be  during hard times.

Last edited by gameover (2019-06-02 09:43:17)

You're right, family is the greatest support one can have in life. But I feel like I need to make a small addition: family does not necessarily mean blood relatives. :) I know it may sound childish, but it comes from someone who did not have much 'family', so you might understand it sometime later, if not now.
I would've liked if you described a little bit more the actual reunion part - who comes, what are you doing, what everyone is talking about.

I like the way you described the concept of family. I totally agree with you about family. Yes, they will be with you in the darkest times when everybody will leave you and they will support you everytime you ask and need it. I'm sad because some people don't apreciate their family that much or they don't like them at all :(. Anyway, nice composition! :>

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Family reunion