I started playing football at the age of seven. It was my passion until I started getting more and more serious injuries. I remember when I was younger I wanted to play for the team "CSMS Iasi".
I started to train more and more to reach my goal. After a while, I managed to get the team samples. I passed all the evidence and I joined the team. I was very happy because I reach my goal. I impressed the coach since the first training and I entered in the "first 11" shortly. We participate in many tournaments and matches every week and we have to train more and more.
At one point We had a very important tournament in Brasov where other teams from other countries participate. We managed to beat all the teams to the semifinals where we played with a team from the Moldova Republic. Almost at the end of the first half, being a goalkeeper, I was not able to catch the ball properly and I suffered a serious hand injury. I went as fast as I could to the hospital and the doctors told me I wouldn't be able to play for 2-3 months. I felt that all my work had gone but I stayed positive. In the last days of recovery, I was very impatient to play. When I arrived at the stadium things were different. The coach had changed and a few players left, so I decided to withdraw. After a long time, I remember with happiness the moments spent and sometimes I want to go back but it's too late.