A memorable family reunion actually happen.....d happened this Easter. I don't know if it is because my brother graduates is going to graduate highschool, because I am a freshman, or because my little cousin has his first exam, the one for entering middleschool, this year, but the whole thing made me feel nostalgic.
Me, my brother, myself and my parents are the only ones in the family that live in another city, and we don't get to have that many family reunions, sadly. When I was little thought though , me and my brother and I used to stay with my grandparents in their city more than we stayed with my parents in this city. This happen....d happened until I turned 8. Saying I had the best moments of my life there would be an understatement.
When I turned 8 my grandmother got terrible terribly sick, and she would come to my parent's house here for treatment so we didn't see a point in going there that often anymore. Years have passed, my relatives ......... moved ..... had moved away , and I haven't really got to see the places I grew up in. This year was made special by us finally visiting the places that were so dear to me and my brother. I think we both ugly cried, took a thousand pictures and left heartbroken. So many things have changed yet so many things stayed the same.
I think about it as a life lesson really. And it motivates me to work hard and give my future children and grandchildren even more beautiful memories they can think about as they grow up.

Last edited by such_a_wow_name (2019-05-28 18:50:59)