In my opinion, violence cannot be considered the rightful method of teaching children that they have done something wrong. These kind of actions can have a strong impact and can affect them for the rest of their lives.John Burnside, the author of the book ,, A Lie About My Father: A Memoir’’, reveals the miserable life which he had along with his abusive father : "My father was one of those men who sit in a room and you can feel it: simmer, the sense of some unpredictable force that could, at any moment, break loose, and do something terrible.”[introducerea ar trebui sa defineasca problema, relevanta ei si sa introduca opinia ta
          Firstly, I believe that violence teaches the wrong lessons. Raising a child implies a lot of patience and perseverance teaching them how to differentiate the right from wrong and the wrong from right
cannot be considered the right method for teaching children that their actions are wrong, because they will not react in the way that adults will expect, becoming violent and empathy-free adultsp[in topic sentence nu ar trebui sa argumentezi]. When a parent decides that a palm raised above their child or verbal aggression is the only solution, he should realize that depending on his behavior as a parent, the actions of those abused will get worse.
          Secondly, it’s obvious that some situations created by the little ones need to be explained and remedied in order to not happen again. The most correct and effective method of solving the problems is the kind word, which shows compassion and desire in understanding the ones around you. If childrens are used  to these things  from a young age, there will be no more contradictory situations, so solving problems will come naturally, almost by itself.  As a parent, you represent the most powerful influence for them, therefore you can be a good role model for your kid, so start acting like one ever since he was born.
          All things considered, I truly believe that minor corporal punishment cannot be acceptable for one's own children, because it's not a method able to bring positive results. After all, it’s very important to realize that tomorrow's problems begin today, so do not forget to show everyday self-control and your desire for cooperation instead of minor corporal punishment.

Last edited by Greenwich (2019-06-06 21:32:55)