Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Describe a former teacher

Describe a former teacher

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

I was in sixth grade.[uneste propozitiile] We had a new Romanian teacher. During the first class we had , I thought she was really bad and I thought I was going to hate her the next 3 years we had to work with her.
      While I was still in sixth grade I hated her. She gave us a lot to learn, a lot of homework and made us read(which later turned out to be a good thing). She was also really strict: we weren’t allowed to talk, to be late, to write with a pen or a pencil. She made us read and then we would have a test about that book. More of class mates hated her. And she seemed to know this but not do anything about it.
       Then, we grew up. We realized these things were actually good in their way. We realized we had a really big exam. The teacher realized this as well and, even if she had no obligation to do this, she would work more with us. She would come before the first class and study with us. We ended up loving her. We would even have little tea parties with books in her classes. And one day she even took us to a café, we ate a slice of cake or whatever and then go to the theatre. Outside the building we took a group photo.
At the end of eight grade, at the festive course (I don’t know if this is actually what it’s called - "baccalaureate") she wanted to address us some words (and I cried and she almost cry.... as well) and gave us some little diplomas that she made with that picture in the corner. And I thought it was  really cute and emotional.

ar trebui sa ai un paragraph in care sa descrii cum arata, cum o influenta asta pe ea si cum au reactionat altii la aspectul sau fizic

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-05-06 11:43:20)

Your composition was pretty good: you talked about the things your teacher did and showed some of her personality traits. But you didn't describe her from a physical point of view at all, which could be a problem. Other than that, I really liked it, especially because I had a similar teacher and I can relate. Good job, "Why Don't We" fan!

Your teacher sounds like a really cool person. I think we have all had that kind of teacher that seemed to severe, only to realize later that it was for our own good, because they were only trying to motivate us; she wasn't even strict all of the time, because she knew how to have fun with you guys (with thins like taking you to the café) and be sever when she had to. I love the kind of teacher that knows how to be both your teacher and your friend.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Describe a former teacher