Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Unusual person

Unusual person

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

It was a sunny day and I decided to go out for a walk. I visited the park and after a while a new and small café caught my attention.
          I sat down on the terrace and when I looked at the menu I found out that the café wasn't new and I decided to stay and enjoy my wonderful time.
          After a while from A while after I ordered, a person appeared in the door. The person looked to ......the..... left and to ....the....... right and started to head very carefully and slowly to the table next to me. Right before he sat our eyes met. Well, not quite because he was wearing glasses, sun glasses. On a closer look he really looked weird, he had a black hat which covered almost all his face and a very long short, light-brown coat with its collar straight, so you couldn't see he's mouth. I supposed (because you couldn't figure out what the person was) that the person was a he. I relied on the fact that he was tall(not like the girls aren't), his back was broad-shouldered. Maybe I was mistaken but he gave me the feeling that he wasn't a normal person so I watched him carefully.
          He waited and waited, the only move that he was making was to check his watch. I was getting nervous until I couldn't help it so I got up and wanted to go to the personal staff to inform them about the weird guy when I felt like something caught me. I look back and saw that the person who I  suspecting was holding tightly my elbow tightly .
          Now my suspicion weather whether this person was a guy or a girl was clear. He was strong, much taller than I expected and even if I couldn't see his face he felt like he was worried and scared. That made me a little calm and I let him explain himself. His voice was soft and had a different accent.
          He explained to me that he was a famous singer and he was waiting for his friend.

Hightlight=șters

Last edited by Sparkly mermaid (2019-06-07 12:12:04)

Your story really caught my attention, since it leaves you very confused and not knowing what to think up until the very unexpected ending. I think that at first I would have gotten kind of scared, because it really did seem like a very suspicious person; at least in the end it turned out to be just fine, despite the fact that you were so close to alerting everyone about him  :D

OMG you scared me, I thought he was a creepy person who wanted to rape you or to steal you. If I were in your situation I would have left immediately. But I'm happy that I was wrong and he was not a bad person. This story can be the subject for a comedy movie. :)

Your story is interesting! First of all, I want to say that at the beginning of your composition I thought that would happen something bad but when I saw who was that man I calmed down   .I like the way you described that strange person and of course I like the part where you talked with him and realised who was exactly the unusual person.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Unusual person