Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Should parents pay their children for school results

Should parents pay their children for school results

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

A children is like a wild animal, if you  don’t tame that animal it will later bite you, but even if you tame it really well  may still bite you – best analogy ever
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Slavewhipper69
Children are wonderful creatures,you will always smile when your child will come... home with a 10 at the hardest class in school and always get mad when he/she came home smelling like a tobacco factory.The answer is , should we repay them for good behavior with money or let them live freely and do all the bad stuff like we did ?
First things first how much is enough to buy your children ? What are you teaching your children if they will expect that for all the things they do to be rewarded or not , will they have their own personality anymore ? Their actions will not be truly theirs , just the deep desire to be payed after everything they do , everything about them will just be a big lie .
Second things second , that’s not how life works .I can imagine how they would react after they are trying to get a job and they’ll have all the requirements , but still he/she isn’t chosed based on some non important generic facts . They’re whole world will be crushed , they’re payment for all the hard work will never come and they’ll come up as loosers , all because of your bad parenting.
Admittedly, ...............
Anyway , you can’t always predict that those children will be as I said , bcs this is not a science and I can’t be always right , but based on statistics and sociologi , many of those children have a higher chance of lack of perseverance and overall lower stands in every aspect of their life

Last edited by teacherovi (2017-11-12 16:16:48)

I really like your idea about that. I think that in general you're right. Though I don't agree with "Their actions will not be truly theirs" part.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Should parents pay their children for school results