Dear diary,
I had the best day ever today. I woke up this morning, the sun was shining through the curtains and I could smell breakfast cooking downstairs.I jumped out of my bed, I brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I get dressed and I have breakfast. A delicious breakfast of pancakes with syrup was waiting for me on the table and I gobbled it down as quick as a flash. I grabbed my school bag. Afterwards I go to school and I have about 6 classes per day.When I arrived at school , my teacher handed my homework back to me and a huge grin spread across her face. Guess what? I got 20 out of 20. I couldn t believe it! We had my best lessons in the morning (Literacy and Geography). Then I go home and I have lunch. I usually eat soupe. I do my homeworks for the next day and after that I take a shower. Then I watch TV or I read a book. My favourite book is Harry Potter. At 7 o clock my mom told me that we were going out to the cinema and to Pizza Hut for dinner. An amazing surprise! We had a fantastic time. Now, I m sitting on my bed writing this, remembering all the fun things that happend today. I hope tommorow is just as good!