Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » My former teacher

My former teacher

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

I admire a wonderful person and that would be my former religion teacher, who made religion a beautiful and interesting subject.
          I happily remembered that I had her as a teacher since the first grade. Unfortunately, I couldn't have her my all four years of gymnasium because I had a naughty college in class.
          She has short, curly and black like ebony hair, warm and loving eyes, a very bright smile. She is a very good and calm person and also very kind, but if you upset her she will change entirely. She can make your gloomy and terrible day into a lovely and shiny day. She is simple on the outside, but on the inside she is very rich in generosity.
          Her teaching was something else! Her methods are different in a good way. She was telling us stories and morals, played with us different games. Because of her I started liking religion.
          On one of the Christmas celebrations she came up with the interesting idea: to make a scene with Jesus Christ's birth. In school otherwise she took us to the church to confess.

It's not finished

Last edited by Sparkly mermaid (2019-04-11 21:01:59)

I like how you talked about your religion teacher and she seems to be very nice. I hope that the morals and the stories that she told you taught  you different things that could help you in your  everyday life for example that we should be good with each other even if we meet people that are bad.

I am happy for you that you have the opportunity to meet a person like this, who can change your perspective and the way you see things in life, and who also makes you feel better. Nowadays very few teachers behave this way and people like your teacher are very important and rare at the same time. Besides that, you should be around people that are good for your soul.

I like the way you treat this pretty lady with black and curly hair, which is your religion teacher. I heard many pupils praising their mathematical teacher, physics teacher, but never the religion one, so you are special, but I appreciate it.

Last edited by lambada_ (2019-10-19 23:02:37)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » My former teacher