Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » Describe Some People Dressed

Describe Some People Dressed

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I think I must talk in this topic about me. I am that type of person who likes to have a noncomformist dressed. For instance, I like to wear yeallow clothes. Miruna,My friend sais me that this color means The fact that I am a jealous person, but ............ isn t true. I am very patient with a beautiful persoanality, a person who likes to Interact very much with people. My nails are in every time ............ with different colours, especially purple and Pink.
Pink is the colour of love, the most romantic colour.
Purple is The colour of paranormal. I m not paranormal, Even if i m a Little bit agitated.
I often wear The skirt, but usually I wear jeans with shirt.
My mum sais that at school ............ must wear an elegant uniform because this is a form of respect in these days.
All in all, I think I am a colourfull person with a colourfull mind😻

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-06-09 23:09:03)

!!!!!!!!!       I was talking about flowers , not about clothes when I said this    !!!!!!!!!!!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » Describe Some People Dressed