Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » describe a food court

describe a food court

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Food courts are actually disgusting... they shouldn't be, because that's the place where you eat.
First of all, let me describe you a food court: it's a big room, whose walls are formed by different stands from where you can buy food. Some people may find the smell disgusting, but it depends on the food shop you're standing next to. In the whole room there are placed tables and chairs, some of them sofas where people stay sit and eat the food they ordered.
There is a big variety of tastes in this place, so this is why the smell is weird. In Palas' food court you can eat everything from fast food to traditional romanian or not food. When I go to Palas' food court I usually get a sandwich from Subway, a hamburger from Frankly or a shaorma from Mado. I don't buy food I've never tried before, I'm picky so I don't wanna spend my money on something I might not like. You can actually drink different smoothies and natural fruit juices from different stands that are expensive. like seriouslyFor real, if you want a banana strawberry smoothie 300 mL it costs you like 10 lei. Anyways, after you eat something and drink a fresh juice, you can enjoy a nice dessert. You have special stands for desserts too, even though every food stand has its own dessert menu.
Why did I call it disgusting though.............? Because anyone, and by anyone i mean ANYone can enter this place, so you don't actually know who had hassat before at that table you're standing right now, so you don't know if the table is clean enough to put your food on. Yeah, I know there are some special people that have this job to clean the table, but they don't use an expensive anti bacterial table cleaner, they just use water with soap or just simply water. And yes, I am aware that your food is placed in its clean package but sometimes this is not enough. You still use a plastic tray that everyone has used before and I am afraid that not every food seller washes them. So yup, foodcourts may be disgusting if you look from this point of view, but I didn't haveb't suffered from any food poisoning after eating there, so I think you're safe if you go there by yourself. I love eating food court food, so I think bacterias ain't aren’tgonna stop me, until something serious happens. If I had my own money I could spend the way I want I would eat there every single day and I would try new things, but yeah, I'm still stuck with my parents' money and my parents' food.
In conclusion, go there and make an experience by yourself, and then come here and fight me lil bitches

pronumele "i" se scrie mereu cu majuscula, ca si primul cuvant dintr-o propozitie; nu e nimerit sa folosesti stilul oral si e mai eficient daca legi propozitiile intre ele cu conjunctii

Last edited by highbrowdaisy80 (2019-05-30 22:41:40)

Honey, you can't know who sat at the table of a fancy restaurant either. The same thing for the bus, the park or any other public space. If you're disgusted by that, well, I gotta tell you, you shouldn't leave the house anymore. For the record, I don't think you can actually eat a food court, but who am I to judge, right? About your writing, please try to get a little serious (make it better structured 'cause it seems like you don't really know what you want to say and I couldn't figure it out either) and use uppercase when you're supposed to. The way you wrote it makes me think that you don't really care about the homework itself and that would be very sad, really!! Good luck with the next homework, mate :)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » describe a food court