Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Family reunion

Family reunion

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

One day in the summer on my mother’s birthday my parents decided to do havea family reunion so me and my sister dealt with invitations for the members of ........ the family. We prepared very well for that day and my mother and my grandmother cooked a lot of dishes. ...........a Few hours before guests’s comingncame we put the cover cloth on the table, we ...... hadranged the chairs and after that we waited ........for the guests. When they came we hugged each other, we talked about what we did in whole had done the time we have hadn’t seen ...... ........ each other , then we sit sat down and we waited to take the meal. After a couple of minutes my mother came with a full full potful of grill meat. I run ran to open the door when I saw her coming, but unfortunately I slipped and I stumbled over my mother and accidentally she dropsdropped the potful on my feet. Fortunately I succeed..... to ........ finding shelter and I ...... had left with a small burn on my right leg. All of the people from the table came on helping me and my mother and thanks to them we didn’t get wounded.  Although we got scared, the family chilled out us and we thanked toto god it didhadn’t happen.....happened something worstworse. We decided to continue the meal because it was just an accident and all are fine now. This happen.......happening will remain a memory .......[linker] and, although it’s not the best one, we will always remember it.
Despite the accident it was a beautiful day and we felt very good together.

Last edited by butterflyonsky (2019-06-02 17:19:26)

It is beautiful and at the same time interesting that you had a family reunion.  I like your story.  Maybe you didn't hurt yourself at that moment but think it could be worse so take care of you. On the other hand I like that you had a very good day and that you spent the time with your family.

I love family reunions and all what involves these reunions. The best reunions are when something special happens, like your reunion. Like you said this one will remain in your memory for the rest of your life.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Family reunion