Hey there. Today, I'm gonna tell you a story about those animals that are breaking the law every day. In this list of criminals, there are 2 categories: those who get caught and those who are not getting caught. What happens if you get caught? The worst is to serve some years in prison, depending on what you did, but if it's something small, you'll have to pay a couple of hundreds or even thousands of lei. We all are criminals and we break the law every single day without knowing. Have you ever throw....... away something on the road instead of putting that thing in the garbage cart? Have you ever spitted on the road? Did you walk with your dog without having that little guy in a leash? Have you go........... on a bus without paying the ticket? Did you ever refused to listen to what your parents sayd? If the answer is yes on any of those, then you ........ broke....... the law at least once in your life. I have to confess, I'm also a filthy animal that breaks the law almost every day. Most of the time I'm travelling on a bus without paying for my ticket and sometimes I refuse to listen to my parents. That makes me a criminal, and that also makes you a criminal. It's not our fault, because every human being on this planet is breaking the law almost every day. If they are not representing an example to us, how can we be an example to those after us? If our leaders are criminals, how can we not be like them or even worst? If one person is normal and the rest of the population representing 99% are like our politicians, how can that person survive in that society? I'm gonna stop here. The moral of the story? Don't try to be "normal" because most likely you will fail and even if you succeed, you will die.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-06-06 21:01:34)