Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » former teacher i liked

former teacher i liked

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

I can say that I like studying in general, but that doesn’t mean I like the idea of school at all, so I’m having a hard time finding teachers I like. In middle school, all the teachers probably liked me because I studied a lot and that’s what most of them want – a student who undeniably knows eveything.
That was not the case with my former Romanian teacher. Yes, she probably liked me at first because I was the thorough student I was telling you about above, but afterwards, she slowly started to get to know me.
I was a bit scared of her during our first class and I thought that her requirements were absurd. I was very angry and I didn’t understand why would we would have to do as she tells  told us. What were we, babies?! I know what to write with, I know which notebook to choose...  The choices she made for us turned out extremely good for me, at least; she helped me improve my calligraphy and my writing skills. Combo!
She is also a very patient woman and this character trait of hers may be the most important, as she had to deal with many bored teenagers. I admire her for the way she knew how to motivate every one of us and for the fact that she tried to get to know her students in order to help everyone to succeed. She believed in us, but I might’ve been the one that felt the most of it, as I liked being involved in all the contests and writing jobs. She was the one that encouraged me do all these things I would’ve never done.
I still admire her to this day. Her techniques, her patience, but mostly, her devotedness inspired me to become someone as fulfilled as her. Last time I saw her, I cried and I promised  to come back and tell her about my new school and my new teachers. I can’t wait to tell her how much she helped me without knowing it.

Last edited by workinprogress404 (2019-03-24 11:55:49)

She helped you improve and that is why I think you wrote this hole paragraph from the bottom of your heart! I love the way you described her and her methods and the way you said about how she helped you become a better person ( or at least better at her subject).

Last edited by Username Not Found 13 (2019-05-13 16:15:58)

i feel you could've gone more in depth with that first meeting
maybe put it into context? dont straight up get to the point, build your way up y'know

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » former teacher i liked