I don't really know what story to tell because there are few of them.When I was a kid,I used to be more stupid than I'm now.Back in the day,I would do everything that I thought was fun.I used to jump off big heights, to ride my bike and then fall off from it because I didn t really know how to ride it and to play football all day behind the blocks of flats with my friends that were as stupid as me.
  One day,as we were extremely bored,we decided to play some kind of game.You somebody had to grab a stone and then you he would try to hit a tree that was like 30 metres away from us.I've never known how to throw a stone,but as my friends were playing I told myself ''don t be a boring kid,go play with them,what bad could happen?'' and I grabbed a stone and then I threw it but surprise...I barely reached 15 metres.At that moment I knew that I have hadto give it up and just watch them.It was pretty boring watching them,but it was also pretty interesting because I thought that watching them will would help me to throw a stone as well as them(never happened,I m as bad as I used to be).I was just chilling there when suddenly a stone hitted hitted hit my head.I was so excited watching them and I have have did notnot heard d when a boy shouted 'watch out the stone' .Good for me,I was not affected by the fact that I was hitted hitted hit by a stone,but I was worried that my mom would hold  me have told me a speech about doing stupid things and not paying attention at tothe things that happen around me because that was the second time when when I ......unconciously cracked my head.
   When I got to the hospital I became a little bit nervous because when the doctor 'repairs' your head,it s quite painful.The doctor did this painful thing in like 4 minutes and then the bandaged me and sent me home and told me 'keep this bandage 2 weeks and be careful,do not practise tiring activities because they will affect your wound'.I went back home with the message 'do not practise activities'.Two days I would just take a walk but nothing else,but when these 2 days passed,I started again again to play those stupid games that I ........happily used to play before this accident.

Last edited by hatzgion2 (2019-06-07 23:38:19)