When i was way younger, I was very passionate about sports and art at the same time. That is why I decided to start practicing ballet.
       The first time i got into a dancehall was right after I turned four. I entered and left s]was entering [/s]that room and leaving it after three hours four times a week. The first month was really hard as my muscles would get extremely sore after practice.
As time went by, I started working a lot more on my own choreographies. I went to so many competitions by myself or, more often with my mates.  We would host a show almost every month, with a different theme.
       That is how my experience started. I fell in love with everything related to ballet and I became obsessed. One day, I know for sure it was on W wednesday, I wasn’t feeling that well. But practice makes perfect and I needed help to get ready for a future show. As I was walking on the sidewalk, I started feeling dizzy. It was the year that I started going to my practices by myself as I was eight.
       The dizziness faded or that was what i was thinking. The dancehall was a block away and i started running so I wouldn’t be late. The choreographer asked me what I was doing there and she told me that my mom had called her and had told her that i was sick. I insisted that I was ok, so I got changed and i was ready to dance. While stretching, I felt a cold draft on my back and then my vission started to blur pretty bad. I ignored it and continued. As we were working on some changes on the last dance, I nedeed to jump up high, sincronized with another girl. I almost couldn’t breathe and my head was aching badly but I just couldn’t stop there. I jumped.
       I woke up six hours later in ER and i saw that someone was holding my dance equipment and it was all bloody. Apparently, I had ........ hit my head when i got on ..... floor and I was brought to the hospital while being unconscious.
       After that, I couldn’t dance anymore because I was afraid. I felt this fear for many years, but 3 years ago I knew i would have the power to start again someday. And that’s what I did. I started parcticing way safer dances but I am still in the same domain.

Last edited by graveyarDqueen (2019-09-24 19:00:17)