The following story is something real that happened to me when I was about 4 or 5 years old. It is going to teach you a lesson: listen to your parents and be nice kids.
      I remember it was a beautiful autumn day. Me and my parents went shopping. Because they love..... me and they always bought me anything I wanted, they bought me a toy. It was a cash register that I actually still have. I have been playing with that until I was around 13 while using some Monopoly money and the products from magazines because I lost the original toys. I was really excited about my new purchase and I wanted to show it to my grandparents which we were supposed to visit.
       When we got there, they obviously invited us in. I started jumping up and down and running around the house. Something normal for me to do whenever I am there. We went to my grandfather`s room because they were renovating the living room.  I was sitting on the bed frame. Don`t ask me why but I would always sit there. While the adults were talking, I started rocking back and forth. I used to do weird things as a kid. Because the frame was really small, I lost my balance and gravity did its thing. I did a back flip somehow and fell. I landed on my elbow and started crying really loud. Of course everyone jumped out of their chairs. We tried massaging my wrist (because that was where it hurt the most) with medical alcohol(I have no idea how it`s called but I am sure you all know the blue medical liquid that I was talking about). It didn`t work and it still hurt really bad so we went to the hospital. I remember seeing a bride in the hospital while we were waiting for a doctor.[nu are nicio legatura cu contextul si nici nu exista tranzitie catre fractura care urmeaza]  I had a double fracture.
      I wore a cast for a month. It was really bad because I ...... broke... my left hand and I used to be left-handed. ............[pune un adverb] Because I couldn`t use my left hand I became right-handed.
      My mom told me to not sit on the bed frame. But I didn`t listen to her and went to the hospital. Please listen to your parents and take care of your bones.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-03-02 22:49:43)