Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Letter of recommendation ( for a classmate )

Letter of recommendation ( for a classmate )

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

I'm writting in connection to the recommendation of a classmate for the participation at the swim courses from Viva Galati .
Her full name name is Luca Malina Elena , she is from Iasi ,she is 16 years old and 56 kg.
Malina Luca , is a merry girl , ambitious and conscientious. She likes  healthy life-style , but she doesn't find a sportiv activity to define her , yet.
She goes to the gym and to the swimming pool in her free time . She likes water and the sun .
She has an athletic body and she eats healthy , this is why she could be a good swimmer.
She has idols by the entire world of sport , but she never has the courage to try it herself .
Malina is the biggest fan of Camelia Potec and she dreams to become  like her . She knows that just hard work can help her to become a champion and she is determinate  to try this . This are the main reasons which make me to believe in her and to recomand her. I would like to be besides classmates , swimming colleagues as well
If my letter has managed to make you want Malina in your swimming teem , you can contact her at the phone number 05385250862.

Negru Miruna

Last edited by Miruna :) (2019-04-07 21:15:00)

I agree! The way Malina thinks is a good way! Not many think that if you really want something to work hard, most quit their dreams when the first problem comes up! I hope that Malina is accepted to the swimming contest and to fulfill her dream! We have to work hard for what we want! Succces Malina!

I really like your describe. Malina for me is a good example and I hope she will manage somehow. .

as I see, Malina has a very well-defined character and personality! It would be a great pleasure to meet her and maybe help her in discovering her passion! Much success in what she does next !!!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Letter of recommendation ( for a classmate )