It was a beautiful evening and the stars were shining on in the dark sky. I was preparing to go out with my best friends, a girl and her brother and a boy.  We were supposed to meet in front of a restaurant. We decided to enter the restaurant  and then we chose a table. We ordered something and after this we  began to speak about different topics because we didn't see...... haven't seen each other for a long time.  After they ate their food they decided to go outside because they had their bikes there and I agreed with them. We paid the bill and after this we go went outside then we took the bikes and we thought that the best idea for that evening is was to walk around the park. We found a place where we could admire the stars and after we sat down on the grass we started to play a game. The game was "Truth and Dare" and of course we thought that it would be interesting because in this way we could have fun.  In this evening we decided to change a little bit the rules  a little bit so we made pairs. We were two boys and two girls and  my friends decided that we could make the girls'.... team and of course the boys'.... team. We played this game until 9:30 p.m.  then we prepared to go home. One of  the boys leave left immediately because his mother was sick and he didn't want to worry her.  We three went together to the tram station with our bicycles but suddenly I remembered that I had to stay at my friends' house over the night because I ......had promised them. Their house wasn't far away and we arrived faster and because I  wanted to find out about  my friend's mother's.... situation I texted him and fortunately she was much better. That was a really beautiful day because I spent all  night with them.

Last edited by star444 (2019-03-27 18:30:27)