Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Why I'm a fool

Why I'm a fool

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Why I'm a fool? This is the question that comes to my mind everyday and every moment that I do or say something stupid. But there's something that I don't realize: everyone's life is just a list full of embarrassing moments and this is because we have a beautiful mind but we're too disinterested to use it so we do whatever comes first to our mind and these are the memories of what we see everyday on the internet, videos, photos of people who seem to be models in life or ideals, but some of them have only eight classes, stored in subconscious. The fact is that the society is the one that manipulates us to be fools, to think short. We believe everything that we see or we read because we are taught not to really understand the meaning of things.
    But will we always be a big drove of fools? Maybe someday we'll see what's around us, and who we are actually led by. we just have to open our eyes until we really become fools, some robots led easily.

I really like the way you see things, and while I was reading your essay I realized that sometimes I found myself among those people. You should never think like that about you, again, that you are a fool because everyone makes mistakes and they will learn from it and don't think too much after you've done something because you have to assume it.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Why I'm a fool