Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Complain about restaurant

Complain about restaurant

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Iasi
November 7 , 2018

Gicu Stravone
Manager
Pizzeria din Deal
Ciric Road
Iasi
Ref: Unsatisfactory service
Dear Mr. Gicu,

I have been a regular customer of your restaurant since you opened three years ago. I have been coming back and bringing friends and family to the place because of great-tasting food.
Last November 6, I brought my family to your restaurant once again for a joyous celebration. Sadly, we had to leave your restaurant without tasting the food. Thirty minutes passed before a waiter took our orders.  We were told that the food would be served promptly. An hour passed and when another waiter finally assisted us, the food was still unserved. Frustrated, we left the restaurant and went home, no longer in a celebratory mood.

I hope your restaurant improves its service soon.  The high number of customers should not be a cause for delay lest customers like us be put off despite the good food.

Best wishes,

Last edited by Mishu77777 (2019-01-24 14:28:32)

That's what's happening in big restaurants, that's it. You have to be patient all the time. No one can serve you in 5 minutes. Patience is best suited to these situations

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Complain about restaurant