I am stupid and make mistakes all the time. Here I am going to tell you a story where I was a fool. It`s not that funny but anyways.
    This happened recently, a few days ago. I finished school and got back home. I went to my room as a normal human being and put my keys on my desk. As I was putting my school bag down, my brain looked at the keys and stopped thinking normally. I remember thinking like this ,,if my keys are on my desk, how am I going to get inside my house?’’ I actually got pretty scared and started to worry about that. My mom was going to come home soon and she would have been be mad at me. But then, I turned around and realized that I was already inside my house. I started laughing at myself and continued my day without telling this to anyone.
    Another stupid thing like this happened as I was writing this actually. I looked on my bed and saw a pillow and for a second I thought it was my mom looking at me. Even though I locked the door after my mom left for work and I am home alone.
     These are the kind of moments when I realize what a big fool I am. I hope I am not the only person that does things like these.

prea scurt

Last edited by limelightsince2016 (2019-01-28 17:38:21)