Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A whole day at home

A whole day at home

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

A day in my life is very boring. Especially when I have no plans and I have to stay at home.
     I wake up around 9 or 10 am. After this I check my social media which doesn’t take too much time.After this I go and brush my teeth because oral hygene is really important. After this I go to the kitchen and make some coffee because that is really important as well. I go back to bed and drink the wonderful ,,juice made by God’’. After that I make my bed and that is usually the moment when my dad arrives, around 12 am. If I have homework to do, I try to start doing it but my phone won’t let me. If I have to clean my room or something like that I put music on my speakers and do it. My neighbours listen to good music even if they like it or not. And nobody tells me anything when we meet so I guess that is ok. A really weird thing I do when I have nothing in my plans is cooking. I am not the best ,but the food I make will not kill you. I love making sweets especially. I made cookies, pies or even gingerbread. Not to bragg though.
     I told you there is nothing interesting about my days at home, but to summarise everything, I stay on my phone a lot and I need some hobbies.

I think we all have days in our life very boring. But it is important that in those days we find something to do. Let's go out with friends, work on a theme, read something. I think you will cheer up your boring days by cooking.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A whole day at home