Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A waste of time

A waste of time

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

To the stranger that is reading this right now;Hi!Let me tell you how I wasted a lot of time over a toxic friendship that I wasn't even aware of at that time.(ps:I'm going to call my "friend" Ann)
  It all started in middle school..It was the first day of 5th grade,I met my form teacher and my classmates,I runned to my class nervous,I sat down at a desk and I looked over my shoulder and I saw a very pretty girl that seemed  nice.The next thing I know is that I went to talk to her and she said that her name was Ann and she had wanted to be friends with me.We bacame very good friends and we had a lot of fun we used to share our secrets,we studied together all the time but most imporant,we were trying to create a long lasting friendship .Unfortunately,things started to changed in 8th grade:Ann started skipping class,smoking, she acted weird around me,she was having this attitude like she was way smarter and prettier then me,maybe it was true maybe not but I don't think that is nice to have that kind of attitude around a person that you care about or even cared about.
     Anyway,I started to ignore her and I hoped that our friendship would fade away eventually.In my head I thought that I will not see her as much after we finished our school year because she wanted to go to a diffrent high school than me and we would  automatically lose sight of each other,so easy peasy right? But guess what?She is also a student at here now,just my luck.She used to make fun of me and I told her a million of times to stop,but she always said that friends tease each other.Don't get me wrong,I agree with that but when you cross a line or you make fun of me over some personal things,that is not called a friendship.At first it effected me quite a lot because I used to think about what she said to me a very long time and if I am being honest,I wasted a lot of time giving her attention.
     Even now she makes this hilarious jokes about me,but I don't really care anymore.So remember,do not overthink ,try to love yourself and don't give a damn about what others say to you.
PS:Hi again stranger.I made this story short because I didn't wanted you to be bored and then say to me that you wasted your time reading my it.:)

I know how you feel but these are toxic people. Even though it doesn't bother you anymore and you ignore her the problem won't just disapear. You should tell her how you feel and end things with her. I know this is an advice from someone you have never met it's strange but it is my opinion
P.S: It was a pleasure to read this. It was't a waste of time at all.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A waste of time