Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Discovering a new place

Discovering a new place

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Five years ago a my family together with others four family went to the mountains and we didn't choose a hotel we just went to have fun.
We woke up at 8 a.m. and we leave at 9.30 a.m. and we arrived in Gura Humorului at 12.00 p.m because we made various stops on our way  for a snack or for a pause of driving.We form a large group  from 6 children and 24 adults.We went there in May so it was crowded because children had EASTER HOLIDAY.We turned around the city for two hours and where  we asked they said ,,It's not valid''.All of us started to lose calm so we decided to went in Voronet and the first guest house is our.
   After 4 kilometers we saw a orange house with two floors,playground and a clean and large garden.A sheet was glued to the gate with a phone numbers so my dad decide to call at that number.Said and done!
     That house was a guest house and a holiday house for owners who were very nice with us.They left the keys and than they left at their home!In that house we had the best memories there!
     from that year we go at that guest house every year and we consider it our second home!

A trip almost ruined with a very happy ending. I loved your text very much, but I wanted to see more details, the text a little longer. The rest is a very beautiful composition

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Discovering a new place