Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A whole day at home

A whole day at home

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

It’s a normal day besides the fact that I’m home alone which I really enjoy because it gives me a feeling that I love, the feeling of freedom. I have the whole day to do whatever I want so I start by playing some music to begin the day with a good mood. After listening to some music and doing some lip syncs in front of the mirror I realize the fact that is almost 1 p.m. an I haven’t eaten anything so I decide to make some food. I really like cooking because it makes me feel mature and these days force me to realise that someday I would be alone and I should know how to do all of these things like cooking and washing the dishes or doing the laundery.
I decided to make some fried eggs with french fries because this is actually my breakfast.
I actually enjoyed that breakfast and it gave me enough energy to do some productive things like cleaning the floor and take care of my cat’s litter. After all of those things I agree with myself that it’s time to relax so I would like to watch some tv series.
As usually I got carried away and forgot what time it is and when I realized it was 6 p.m. and my mother asked me to help her with a drawing she needed fori don’t know what. That drawing should’ve been done ‘till 6 p.m. but now it 5:30 so I hurry to finish that. After probably the most stressful thing I’ve done in the last 2 or 3 days I figured out I should eat something because that breakfast was not going to keep my stomach full all day. I checked my fridge and found some left-overs from last night and that was going to be my “lunch”.
Another hour passes by and I did nothing just watching some tv and my mother arrives from her work really exhausted so I will not start to tell her what I’ve been doing all day because she usually never listens to me and I’m okay with that. It’s been a long day and I have to do a long bath with bubbles and candels to destress but before that I eat something for dinner and me and my mom usually eat dinner togheter. The bath I usually take it once a week and it’s a long bath like 3 or 4 or even 5 hours just me myself and I hanging out in the bath tub an processing what happened this week or this day.
This is how I usually spend a day at home even though I don’t like staying in house all day I really love hanging out with my friends but sometimes a day at home just by yourself is needed.

Hey!I really enjoyed your essay.You succsefully portrayed a simple and relaxing day in your life.I like the way you described your feelings and the activities that you do.It made me want to take a day off and relax,have a good bath and eat whatever I want.You are right,we all deserve a day like this from time to time.You are a really good writer and I like the way you concentrate on small details too.It gives a really nice touch to your essays.Good job and keep going!

hola! after I read your essay I realised I should stay more at home and to the same things because it's relaxing especially when you take a bath. You describe very good what you do when you stay a whole day at home  and besides that  even if  you stay at home  instead  of going out with friends, sound fun and I think it's  important for all of us to have that kind of day in a week,a day just for us,because besides relaxing we can discover  new hobbies or we can watch a movie or read a book .

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A whole day at home