Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A new place in Romania

A new place in Romania

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

It’s the end of the semester and my family and I are going on a short vacation some place in the mountains. I think a vacation would be great after all the things that happened at school. I somehow managed to pass all subjects and I apologized to everyone for the things I did in the past years. I apologized to that bay Nex I was talking about some days ago and to every single person I was mean to. Things are still a little tense between me and Lizza, but I don’t think that this is so bad. In fact, I feel quite happy.
Now I have a week to travel and see new things.  We are now heading to a place caled Predeal. I have never been there. And I have to admit, this place is gorgeous. I have never seen such a paisaje. We checked in at the hotel we stayed at and we immediatly went to explore the mountain. I changed in some warm clothes and I put on a sweater and boots, and I left.
I have to admit that I am impresed by the view. And I really feel like being here makes me forget about my problems. I have been really stressed lately so this quiet place bordered by tall pine trees is exactly what I need. I started walking around until I found a little table near a river ( a place for tourist to stay and enjoy lunch I guess) . I sat down and just enjoyed that silence. I looked at that river. The water was so clean, almost white. The rock were looking so old yet stunning; they were in perfect harmony with the water and the colourfull leaves from the tree tops.  I imagined myself living here, just listening to the birds every morning and enjoying this simple life far from the city. No more problems, no ore stress.
I stayed like that for a moment. With my eyes closed, I could hear everything even better. This is what I need. This is the place that I have been seeking for a long time. This is a new place that is only for me, this bench, this river, this forest. This in my new place, the one and only. I love it!  Too bad I will be staying here just for a week. Anyway, I need to go back to the hotel but this new place is, this forest, will be my stress-free zone.

stress-free zone huh?i could use that every morning when i wake up.cool story loved it

seems very interesting, like this story so much. hope one day i’ll find such a place for myself.

I love your writing and how I can feel your emotions changing from stress to being relaxed. I love how you described the place and for a moment, I could feel myself in the woods with you. Really interesting and well done!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A new place in Romania