A couple months ago I thought that my 16th birthday was going to be the most beautiful and marvelous day of my life.I was seeing myself dancing with a lot of my friends,drinking at a fancy restaurant or something like that.But some things have changed since then.I used to go out a LOT but I realised that I was losing sight of what my priorities:spending time with my family and having fun all by myself and investing in one or two friendships.Don’t get me wrong :going out with your a lot of people is nice,but sometimes is better to have some”alone time” because,beli.....ve me when I say that you will surely figure out a lot of things out.So enough with my drama and let’s get to the point.
        I decided that I should do my birthday with my family,at home.I was talking to my mom when,all of a sudden the doorbell rang so I went to see who it was.I opened the door and I was s....ocked when I saw Emily,my chilhood best friend.She said that she wanted to make this special day amazing.And she absolutely did make it better.She gave me a very sweet present:a 365 jar.If you don’t know what is that,it’s a jar that contains 365 messages(quotes,reasons why that person give it to you etc).It really looks like she put a lot of effort and love in that gift I am so happy that I have a friend like her.After I opened the present we went downstairs and we thought that we should make some pancakes because my birthday cake wasn’t enough.After one hour,me my mom and Emily  were all covered in flour and we were laughing so hard that we almost fell.After that we played with my dog.My friend loved him because it looks like a cloud.It jumped over the piano and almost broke it.Then we decided to watch a horror move to end the night.We fell asleep with the popcorn bags in our hands.
         We did a lot of crazy things that day that I didn’t mention here and we had a lot of fun even if we stayed home all day long.And remember:you don’t need a fancy place or a lot of friends to be happy.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-01-25 14:12:27)