Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » I GHANGED MY OPINION ABOUT SOMEONE

I GHANGED MY OPINION ABOUT SOMEONE

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

After a month spent with my new classmates I was felling like I already know everyone with their personalities, but there was a girl whose personality was unkown for me . I was thinking that she's antisocial because she never go out of  the class............. and she was just spending every single break staying on the phone .
One day, I became really interested , because I really wanted to know who's her in reality. That day i sat near to her in ........... break. I asked her something, a stupid question, like an excuse to begin the conversation . ....... First thing that i have observed was that the girl who was hiding behind her phone was actually a really beautiful girl. After I asked her some basic questions because i really wanted to find out some things about her . ........ Was a good first conversation , I guess.
That night I couldn't sleep and I didn't know why , i was felling something , i didn't know what but it wasn't something very noticeble.
..... Next day I came again to her and we talked again , and I kept looking at her because i really liked how she looks[la trecut]. We kept the conversation going and after a while i  observed something that i haven't seen before , she put her ........... in the pocket of her jeans . She semed  to like to talk to me  , and me too .
Day to day we kept talking and after a while we became good friends and after some time i fell in love with her.
In just a month I changed apsolutly my opinon about her and that just because of my curiosity. Now we are in a relationship  and i am very proud of that.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-01-23 16:30:21)

It was really nice of you to try to interact with the quiet, lonely girl and your effort paid off in a way. It's also great that you got her to stop using her phone so much and talk instead, because it seems to me that our society lacks face to face communication. I enjoyed reading your text and I'm curious to see what you come up with for the next topic/assignment.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » I GHANGED MY OPINION ABOUT SOMEONE