Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Apply for internship as a student

Apply for internship as a student

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

The Human Resources Department,
Dear Ms. ***,
I am sending you this letter as a response to your announcement about the internship for students, between 16-18 years old, which will take place in Iasi, at NATC, Bucharest .
I take a great interest in this, because my academic and professional experience match a career in this particular area.I am a student in 10th grade at Mihai Eminescu National College and I’ve been taking drama classes for * years now and, also, I’ve got the chance to compete on several contests, like: ***, ***, ***, ***, ***.
That’s why, I know that I’m going to have a great time being part of this internship and, also, I am determined to learn as much as I can .
I hope this letter to be reason enough to accept meand I’m looking forward to an interview, if necessary.For more information, please contact me at ***or by e-mail ***.

Thank you for your time, Sincerly, *****.

Really good! I hope you get there and it was very funny to see those *** and if I was a teacher from that college I would have for sure accepted you!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Apply for internship as a student