Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You discover a new place in Romania

You discover a new place in Romania

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

When I was younger I used to travel a lot with my parents.Since I was little I realized that I love to discover new places.I traveled all over the country,but finally I discovered the most beautiful place in Romania:Sinaia.I talked with my mom to go to Sinaia on a big holiday.Finally the big holiday came.I was so relaxed.I thought I would not have any homework for three months.
              At the beginning of June the trip was planned.We took the car to arrive there.After a few hours we arrived at our destination.We arrived at the hotel with our friends.The next day we planned to visit Peles Castle. The Peles Complex is an architectural ensemble.For me Peles Castle was the most beautiful tourist attraction of the whole trip.After that we decided to go to a restaurant. The following days we visited all Sinaia sights.It was one of the most beautiful trips in my life.

prea scurt, sec, cu detalii care nu se leaga

Last edited by gameover (2019-03-30 08:54:46)

Yes, Sinaia is a very beautiful city. I was in a trip with my school and it was incredible. All the castles and all the monuments are just... perfect. Your composition is very good, a little bit short in my opinion but that is all. Good luck!

Very nice place! I like it!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You discover a new place in Romania