Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Complain about restaurant

Complain about restaurant

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

I'm writting in connection  with the performance of the restaurant tonight9th of december [zi data precis]. The custom  of my family no longer existed because this wasn't a small evening . As in my family there was a custom that each month we go for at least 3 times in a restaurant . So it was until today when we decided we all get dinner at Acuarello.
  At the entrance we  were greeted  by a bored waiter we led us toward a dirty table. The order was made after 40 minutes and the food came out cold after an hour and ....... half. Even music you had a smooth helped the atmosphere. At  the end I asked  for a cup of coffe... , which surprisingly came quickly.  The icing on the cake was when the waitress was able to pay to fix my white  shirt. I want to tell you that I left with a bitter taste about this restaurant and I'm totally disappointed. ........ Expect a feed back quickly to this complaint.

prea scurt

Last edited by Miruna :) (2018-12-29 15:49:55)

I think before you go somewhere you should ask for a review from a person.

My advice would be to be more interested in next time!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Complain about restaurant