Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » An argument în the family

An argument în the family

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

I don't usually argue with my parents, but once we had an argument about me for togo........ on a trip with my school. They didn't allow me to go, but they didn't give me any reason why. I pissed of got angryand I started saying more arguments why I would deserved deserve it like I have a good behaviour and good grades and I don't get into trouble or I make them problems. They have hadcontinued saying "no" and I started yelling to atthem, I lost my control and I started crying. They tried to reassure me and they told me I deserve... would deserve to go, but sometimes I have to understand that there are more problems, and the problem is not my behaviour, it is that they just have problems with money sometimes because they have bank rates loans  and fuel bills. That talk opened my eyes and I have realised I have to stop acting like a spoiled child.
This argument made me more responsabile responsible and it teached taught me to accept negative answers too because ............ always is always a good reason behind it.

prea scurt

Last edited by butterflyonsky (2019-01-28 15:24:35)

The idea was a good one and I am glad that you understood that your parents had some financial issues at the time.  Learning how to take a ‘no’ is an important part of everyone’s lives and the story you told us here might’ve been the first step. About the way you wrote, I think that it would be useful to try and give more details about the feelings you had, about the backround story (when, where did this happen). I understood what you wanted to say, but I am sure you’ll do way better as you write more and read others’ homework to learn different phrases and way to express yourself. :) Have a nice day!

I like that you understood your parents. This means that you are a very good child and I think that your family must be proud of you! Of course,  I know that you can write more about this topic and don't be afraid of! Good luck in the future.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » An argument în the family