Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » An argument in the family

An argument in the family

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

When I was younger i used to play football.I was playing every day until one day.At the age of 14 I was chosen to participate in a test to become a player at CSMS Iasi.There were about 20 children.After all i was selected by the coach.It was one of the best days I had.I felt that all my work was rewarded.I stayed here for more than one year.It was one of the best year.... in my "career" as a football player.I had to leave the team because of my mouther. She told me that the cold was coming.I tried to convince her, but for nothing.In my soul I knew it was in my favor,but i couldn't give up.I felt like I ...............  trained for nothing.I tried to tell here that i would take care of myself and that I was old enough to make decisions alone,but she made the decision:I couldn't play football anymore.I ............... trained to get where i wanted in vain.My decision wasn't important for her. ......... I tried to overcome this incident.After all this I still think about the opportunity I had.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-06-01 17:23:53)

Ughh, tell me about it... I know how that feel, when you have a dream but your parents/ siblings are against it and they destory your dream. I wanted to play soccer too, but my mom, sister and brother were against it. After that dream  was crushed, I wanted to become a singer, but my sibling made fun of me because of that. Aaaand the last dream I had was to become an actor (I haven't told this dream to my siblings because I thik I know what they are going to say), but my dad was against it this time. So, yeah, I know what you felt... 😐

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » An argument in the family