Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » You discovered a new place in Romania

You discovered a new place in Romania

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

In one day me and my family wanted to choose a place where we could spent spendour time in ona mini holiday. It was hard for us because we wanted a new place we haven’thadn't seen before, but finally we chose to go in toa mountain........ place named “Muntii Retezat”. We read some reviews ......... which people said that .....itiswas the most beautiful place they have ever seen, so we decided to convince us with our own eyes. When we arrived there we didn’t have a surprise, it was really a magnificent place. In that place you were feeling relaxed, with charged batteries and with a positive energy. You could meditate to life and .......ar the same time to discover the beauties of nature and to enjoy them. There we met a nice local who showed us more spots where we could admire the view or take photos, and he told us interesting things about that place like there is a big variety of plants and animals and how the local people they live there.
We liked very much this new place because .......it is peaceful and relaxed and you can enjoy the nature and the fresh air.

Last edited by butterflyonsky (2019-01-28 16:57:21)

I like your composition but I think that you  could describe more the view.  Some words  are written wrongly but it's not a big problem. You can learn from your mistakes and you will not repeat them  in the future. Continue to write more. I  really like your stories!!!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » You discovered a new place in Romania