English Forum at "Mihai Eminescu" High School in Iasi

Announcement

Hello everyone and welcome to the second semester. IF you haven't corrected the mistakes highlighted in your essays, do that before you start new homework - this will affect your new grades.

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » English Forum at "Mihai Eminescu" High School in Iasi » Unpleasant » You realize you're such a fool

You realize you're such a fool

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear Diary,
      Yesterday I realize how foolish... and naive I am.  Let me tell you a story. 
      Monday, around 9 a.m., someone called me. It was an old acquaintance asking me is I wanted... to hang out with her and her friends. Later while I was reading a book, not an interesting one, I realize that at the time we settled to hang out there was a really important event that I wanted to go to. So I rushed to the phone and I called her. I waited and waitedÖ No answer. I was confused, I didnít know what to do. There were less than 10 hours till our meeting,  so ,since no one answer.ed... the phone call and in a few minutes I was going to bed, I realize... that I didnít have time to tell her that I couldnít come anymore . Plus it was rude to tell someone in the last minute that you canít come. So I decided to give up ...on... the event and meet up with her. What a stupid choice.
      The next day I arrived 5 minutes sooner at the café ...... we agreed to meet. After 10 minutes I received a message from her in which she announced me that our meeting has been canceled because she couldnít come anymore. In that moment I realize..d.. that it wasnít worth it to give up on the things I want..ed.. to do for other people. 
      So I swear here and now that Iím not going to make this mistake ever again.
     Love,
     Iyleene

Last edited by Iyleene Silvergaze (2019-02-12 17:02:42)

Yes! You can't do what you did!!! To not come without letting others know. You could at least send a message. On the other hand, your friend is as guilty as you. You don't do to others what someone else did to you.
Even so it was an interesting story!

You are here » English Forum at "Mihai Eminescu" High School in Iasi » Unpleasant » You realize you're such a fool