I woke up today because of the most fantastic dream i ever had, a dream that changed my perspective of life, that made me realise how wrong weíre passing through time.
Iím not going to tell you what really happened cause that would be just a waste of time, but iím going to show my idea to you.
Have you ever stopped from what you were doing and just look around you, at the people, the buldings, the trees, the flowers, the birds... Look how different they are, how colourfull is everything and how absent youíre from that picture, from everything, cause youíre too busy with insignificant things like scrolling on instagram or counting your money unless counting stars. Let just live our stories even if they are more real than we wanted, itís all that we have and we have ever wanted to have. Just feel the moment, good or bad, you never know when it is your last. I know that sometimes youíre praying to God to take your time to heal faster, but this will never happen so all that you can do is to accept that period and to wait for better times.